Friday, 26 June 2009

See You Again ( Mafia Remix)

Oh, I forgot to say earlier. I got a postcard from school congratulating me on passing some more modules. Which I thought was very nice.
OMG - Millie basically asked ' are you and Jonathan going out' yesterday, while we were waiting outside the school. And I didn't exactly answer...I went all quiet and Emily just went 'Bit slow, Millie' and then everyone started screaming. That was about twenty people...all friends of his sister. I didn't even mention him! I have no clue if his sisters know...and I'm certainly not going to ask, but, I do hope they don't tell his sisters if they don't know. Haha.
OMG I'm so excited about the party...not because of the party really...just because of his hair really. He's gonna look so awesome! Hehe. Not that he doesn't already anyway.
It's so funny, Fia has decided that he is my Westley. Which...if he wears a shirt anything like Cary Eweles wore in the film...I shall be very happy about...
As long as the attention isn't all on Becca this time.

Mali was so shocked that I'm friends with Claire's brother, Graeme, but, I don't see why.
Anyway, I should get to bed...I need a lot of sleep so that I don't fall asleep at the party. Yay!
Party, party. I hope I look nice tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment