Friday, 26 June 2009

Hero/ Heroine

Well, I haven't done too much today. Was supposed to get up at nine am, but, I fell alseep again...and I had to run for the bus, my iPod then decided to go flying out my pocket and bounce into the road. So, I resuced it, and luckily, Thank God for iPod cases, the only damaged thing was the leather case I bought for it. I was so shaken by my iPod's near-death expereince. More so than I usually am by my own...I wonder if that's strange.
Most probably.

Anyway, went into school to do Module six on the ECDL and got 88% on the assesment and then 88% on the actual exam, meaning I passed and now only have two more left to do and I'll have finished. One more, and I'll have the BCS level two.
Then I saw Shauni, and she chatted to me for a while...and then my mum picked me up and too me into new Malden. I went to McDonald's because I was starving...and then we went home.

It's the party tomorrow...I'm quite excited now , actually.
Especially because the guys can stay round this time. It's really cool that Jonathan's going to dye his hair blond for the party...for me, I think. Haha. But, I do hope he knows that he's fine just the way he is, in my opinion. Nothing will change that either.

Marian just spent an hour going on and on about how I should be a model. Which is a bit of a headdesk, but oh well. Lewis is pissing me off (again) and I really wish I had a gun when talking to him sometimes...he could drive a saint insane within minites.
Anyway, he's still my friends, no matter.
I'm off to play Rhodan for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment