Wednesday, 24 June 2009

I Caught Myself

I know, it's horrible, is it not, that I - Twilight hater (Don't tell Alison) - happen to be addicted to a song which is *shock horror* in the Twilight film?! It is. Very.
However, I find I like Paramore, I did even before hearing the song (which is, I should like to point out, not the fan favourite Decode...) so I went ad bought some Paramore music on iTunes. Dear dear...I've gone from R and B, to Hip Hop, to Pop, to Techno, then trance and ended up at this strange, strange mix of music.

Anyway, onto more pressing matters...none of which could be considered so by anyone other than myself. Well, not many at least. No, actually...probably just me.
I'm trying to remember what I've been up to recently.
Hmmm...well, on Thursday I didn't do anything too interesting. I say this because I cannot remember what I did last Thursday, therefore, it can't have been that interesting.
However, on Friday I had actually bothered to act like a human being and leave the house.
I went to the cinema to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with Jonathan. Which was nice, because I hadn't seen him since the Saturday before when Graeme, Becca, Jonathan and I went shopping.
Not sure I've actually written about our shopping trip already. it was ages ago (the 13th) and we bought stuff for our party. Which is this weekend, and shall (hopefully) be awesome. But, yes, Jonathan bought me an outfit...not sure how he convinced me on that one, but I wouldn't let him unless I could pay back part of it, so I am...in cinema trips. He also got me a Pirate hat. And I bought a cane, Jonathan got one too, and we both discovered that they glow in the dark. How awesome!

Anyway, so I got to see him, for the first time since then...and our 'talk' which was a little scary for me. But, it was okay. We met at 11, then went to buy drinks because the Odean ones are far too expensinve, and as we'd just bought our tickets even though it started at 11 we assumed there'd be a lot of adverts. Got back at 11:20 and the ads hadn't even started. Eventually when it did start we had to watch the ads and then the film started.
I wasn't too pleased at the begninng, because the two main characters were talking about making theirrelationship long-distance because Sam was going to college, and blah, blah blah. it was just too close to home, except Sam wasn't the one thinking about breaking up, it was his girlfriend. Anyway, so about twenty minutes into the film, right after a fight scence and the pair decide to try Long-distance they kissed and...then the screen went black. I have to say it was quite amusing because he just went 'that was a good film'. But, apparently they had sound difficulties, and to cut a long story short we went to a different screen where it was just starting, nabbed Premier seats and had to watch all the adverts again, but saw the entire film too.
We didn't actually get out until 3pm or something.
Then we went back to his house and played on his new Xbox. And he gave me lunch. Yum :)
There was a weird thing where his friend, Ruairi (I think I spelt it correctly) came round. I don't know the guy, he doesn't know me...he and Jonathan kind of chatted and Jonathan carried on playing on the xbox with me. We didn't even acknowledge one another really. Only when Jonathan complained about my hitting him with a spade in the game...
Which I found amusing, and fitting when he kept getting all the money first. Then I went home.

Went to Wales last weekend to stay with my Grandma, which was nice. Though...as she's only just gotten Digital television I spent most of Saturday watching Top Gear on Dave, and Scrubs etc. I also watched Jurassic Park III, I love Jurassic Park...I don't actually know why, it's so gruesome and...*shudder* I just enjoy it.
Haha.
Anyway, came home. then on Monday Becca and I had Trek times. As in, we went back and forth between Kingston and New Malden all day and my mum was mad with me haha.
But, it was fun, and i borrowed CDs from becca and tried on my dress for the party. I looked awesome (so immodest there, but...oh well for once).

Then, as I'd asked Jonathan to come online I spoke to him from something like midnight to...five am...hmm...not the smartest thing I've done but it was nice to talk to him after five days of FB silence between us because of his new XBox 360...aside from threading. Boys and electronics...honestly. Okay, I was obsessed with my iPod Touch but I didn't go overboard...much. haha.
Jack is back from Australia! yay, and has a present for me, so that's awesome.

Yesterday I took an IT module. Number 4. And, I passed with 94%. Because I was in triple science I didn't have any lessons for a year and never got around to doing the IT stuff for ECDL. I only have three left now though : 5, 6 and E. So, I'm very pleased. I'm taking 6 on Friday so I am almost free and get a B grade GCSE for doing very little.
Afterwards, my mum picked me up and treated me to lunch in New Malden (with cake).
We were walking down the high street back to the car - after my mum bought me an awesome magazine which had an article all about Assassin's Creed II in it :D (yay) who should be walking towards me but Jonathan. haha, we saw each other and smiled but my mum was totally oblivious to my distraction... which was quite amusing.

My mother had decided I spend far too much time on the computer so she's going to give me a limit of midnight to stay up for a while, until I am more responsible :O which means I'll braely be able to talk to Jonathan and my friends...because they all come online really late. Aside from Fia, Fia's normal. :)

Today I ddin't do very much...I went to kingston with my

Tomorrow, is our induction day at school for the Sixth form. How thrilling...
But, it goes from 10 until 11 in the morning and then I'm meeting Jonathan and we're going to Catherine and Alison's house to welcome Catherine back from university. It'll be nice to see her after so long. We're staying for lunch and then I'm going into Kingston to buy Buffy The Vampire Slayer season four, the Heroes soundtrack and some other stuff. Jonathan's coming with me.

Then later on in the evening ( at 7:30) Anna, Sabrina, Rebecca and I are going to the Rose Theatre to see Nanta Cooking. Which shall be entertaining.
And I am worried because I've given Jonathan an idea for the party and he says i should be worried but won't tell me what it is...
Dear dear.
Boys.

Oh well. Ugly Betty came back today, it was amusing. But, it's not the best show ever. I can't wait to see CSI: Miami the new season. And NCIS. But, looking forward to seeing people tomorrow.

Oh, and Fia said I weirded Livvi out haha. I apologise, she'd just mentioned you to me. Then told me today that you mentioned me. *waves back* You can blame Fia for my reading your blog, she told me you'd read mine, and then gave me the link to yours. :)


Oh, this is irritating...he won't tell me what it is he has planned...and I'm all curious. >__< Good thing he's so cute, and dying his hair blonde for me or I'd go in a huff with him and ignore him 'till he told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment