Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Disillusionment

Another day at dear old Revision school.
Geography in the morning, which again found me eating an insane amount of food. Bourbons this time, I think Miss Woodcraft regretted giving us them...mostly because I took them over.
There is obviously an obese person living inside me, but, unlike the fat girl, skinny person inside idea...food doesn't shut them up. It makes me fatter :P

Holly, Claire, Lucy, Bryony, Jade and I had quite an amusing lesson though. :) Then I left -unlike everyone else, and met B in New Malden. We had lunch etc. Muchos comimos once again. I am such a fatty. I also completely looked like a boy today...which was fun (not).

Not pleased with georgie either, at lunch on Monday she looked at me and (so kindly, of course) said ' Your lips are so dry, it hurts me to look at them. Have my lip balm'. So lovely, non?
If anyone ever wants to know how to be the most popular person in the room; bring cake. it's like flies around a hunny pot.

In other news (such a loser), went back to school and had Mathematics...where Jessica and I did very little mathematics because I'd already done the paper (aside from my explaining how to so certain sim. equations) and rather a lot of talking about guys. How lame. But, we love it. Quite amusing. I've been instructed to find out the name of one of the Malden centre Lifeguards for my friends - because they think he's hot, and as I'm friends with Jon, who's a lifeguard too, they thought I could find out.

It's a cold, and it's a broken Hallelujah

Sorry, randomly in my head from Helena, which has just made me think of MCR, then 'Mama', then LOTF, then Jack...which turned my mind to Mark Knightley and made me smile. haha. I love my links in things.

At this moment I am discovering what my theme tune is...because Anna sent me an app. invite. Haha. I'm going away tomorrow night *hazzah*, which I am looking forward too. but, I miss Jack :'( it's not fair that he's skiing for the few days i'm around before I go away. But, best friends 'til the end, we've been through a lot. Guitar Hero when he comes back! Yes.

Oh, gosh, Holly gave me such lovely birthday presents (as did everyone else, but there's a point to this bit). See, she gave me some body lotions and stuff, and wow, they smell so delicious. One is Orange and Vanilla cookies! I am so sorely tempted to eat it...just because it smells to devine. *mouth waters with thoughts of cookies* Drat, I'm hungry again haha.

Anyway, Desperate Housewives was tres bonne tonight - something interesting happened in the form of homocide. Always interesting. I'm thnking of flicking channels to find CSI etc. Or Law and order, I love that kind of thing.

La di dah...I'm so bored.
I'm pleased with something en el colegio though. Por que, recently I seem to be able to switch between any firendship group and just be accepted, but, not ostracised for hanging around with certain groups. Unlike certain people. I'm literally the only person in my year they all allow to do this. Even the chavs like me now...which is more forms of 'freaky' than can be expressed or dealt with in mere words; or enough screaming. Hmmm...Lord of the Flies. Oh, Narnia, I was just thinking about Judeo-christian view in LOTF, which turned to the theology within Narnia...haha.

I like Alice In Chains now...thank-you Fai. The opening of the song was just cool. Me like. *thumbs up*
Oh, We same 'The Hot Debating Sixth Form Guy' today, in NM. Aslo known as David (as Beth, Suzie and jade informed me.) haha. I am being dragged to debating to meet him some time. he actually is so cute, as just awww. He takes Physics, and has a posh accent, it's totally love haha. Stalker-ish love ;)
We've decided that I am going to be Doctor Hodges when I am old. because I'll be alone, have no dress sense, love physics, be boring, chubby and look like a man. I am Doctor Hodges the second...her clone! :O haha

I want to watch Lewis now...but, alas, it's not on. I need to go and sort out my music...because Jon's borrowing it and I'm pretty sure 1) my friends have broken the back...not to mention it being dropped a lot. So, i have to selotape it. 2) I'm pretty sure they've recorded themselves singing on it...
Drea Lord, save us haha. We're such 'talented' singers.
Oh, Lucy said to me yesterday (while we were in Somerfields getting crisps) because I was singing along to...erm...that Leona Lewis song (I hate her) the one about bleeding and cutting -yeah, whatever. Anyway, she turned to me and said 'and you said you can't sing'. I was surprised, but, none the less, I was also pleased.

I should stop talking now lol. Off to sort music, talk to Fia and listen to AIC

2 comments: