Sunday, 19 April 2009

For The Last Time

I finished Season two of Heroeson saturday night. OMG Nathan etc. Rather annoyed about Adam - not only is he AWESOME, Jonathan promised me blue flame. There was NO blue flame! I feel so cheated, no blue flame :(
So, now back to BTVS season Six. Ah, so amusing. Spike and Buffy SQUEE! I've just realised how utterly terrible and cringe worthy the sex scenes were though haha. Rather amusing too. And, just ever so slightly sadistic. But, Spike is so hot...I mean...I was sitting there melting...I am jealous of Buffy...which is probably a bad thing haha.
He's adorable too! Captain Peroxide haha. Buffy TVS realyl has some fantastically funny qwips too and one liners. The musical episode is great. I must get people to watch it, and sing along haha.

Though, because I wasn't really watching properly the first time ( not the first time, the first time since I first watched it when it first aired...AKA yonks ago.) I noticed a rather questionable Willow/ Tara scene. Ew. Skipped that, though it was rather amusing how it is cut short, but switching to the Magic Box with Xander saying 'I bet they're not working'. haha.

Oh, Randy...best joke ever! Randy Giles. Very amusing episode where they all forgot who they are 'Tuluba rasa' ep 8 season six. I can't remember what happens in season five though. However - thanks to Jonathan, and a well-timed birthday- I have the season. But, I've been buying them reverse order, and therefore watching them in reverse order. Unforutnately I can't remember what happens with Spike and Buffy during S:5 - he keeps referenceing things in S:6 so I'm assuming they may have kissed...or something. But, it's spike and Buffy- you never know.

I have to say, aside from Spike, Anya must be my favourite character. because she is so random, blunt, tactless and insincere. Also, terrified of rabbits. I find it cruelly amusing, which probably sheds light on how sadistic I possibly am.

I think I have eaten too much chocolate- though, marginally less than I anticipate my friends will have consumed. Nevertheless, I have too much chocolate and I will end up with it still around by next easter...because I never finish it all.

I was going to start work on a fanfic, but, my muse has specatuarly gone spluttering to it's untimely earthen grave. Just need toressurect it now...how appropriate for Easter! Okay, not funny, you know, my non-existant wit here. Jamie is amusing (Holbrook) I mean, not Day or Downes although Jamie Downes, as well as being cute, is amusing too. Erm...I hope he doesn't read that, even if he knows I really liked him - as I told him. Quite funny, as we're still friends, because I was over him when i said i used to fancy him.
Ran out of credit texting Jamie back ...twice...so that's a tenner gone haha. We were talking about basically nothing: DW, Robin Hood - tried to convert him to watching it- and general nothings.

Also, I discovered that Zachary Quinto, AKA Sylar is going to play Spok in the new Star Trek film. Ah, how intriguing. I hope they sorted out his eyebrows, those on the big screen would be a monstrosity. They're not fit for Hollwood.

Just found out - yes, they have sorted the eyebrows. I saw a picture. He looks quite amusing. Oh, I do amuse myself...how sad. I keep forgetting my age- which isnt to weird as I've just had a birthday. When I forget my name, something's gone. Though, come to think of it, I hardly ever hear my real name. I wouldn't be surprised if i did forget it.

Know who I miss? Jack. My best friend is traitorously off skiing in France, and has left me to rot without him :(I feel so betrayed. Though, if I did rot It'd be a feat, as I'm neither in the trenches or dead. Unless, my mother's dream about my being a vampire is real and I am secretly dead...
It wouldn't surprise me, I hate sunlight anyway :P and, knowing my luck it's not impossible. I mean things keep coming true that I dreampt...who knows?

Note To Self: dream about Milo Ventimiglia turning up on my doorstep and asking me to marry him <---- I want that to come true. ;) or, James Marsters- or, bigamy. I mean, how could I possibly choose between them?!
I missed Fia a lot too. Also, heroes, is very good. When I went to the library during the week I found a message from jon which made me smile, though the sencerity is doubtable. It made me smile, nonetheless.
I think I need to get something gear me back into a real person...because I feel so fake at the moment...that or go to the Emerald city...and take Anna with me. Haha...bad joke...doubt anyone got that.

Mum bought me Now 72 the other day, and inkheart on DVD. Yes! I uploaded three new fanfics the other day...I have a lot of faves an reviews for just a couple of days...it's scary haha. They were 'Electrified', 'Foaly, And His Little Games' and 'I'm Not Edward'.
Jamie told me Adam doesn't come back in season three of Heroes! NO FAIR!
I had a rather disturbing dream the other night...I accidentally killed Laura...it was probably brought on by that episode of BTVS lol. Taylor Swift is cool...convineient name too...

Haha - i'm addicted to Metro Station they are awesome!!!!!
I just watched Rush Hour...I love that film...
Hmm...anyways, I'm home from holidays now...with far too many clothes and two pairs of high heels...awesomness!
Jamie Downes is my new guru - omggggg I love him, he's awesome. Love him in a friendly way only, of course haha. Tim's been texting me too keep up moral...and Jamie's making me smile. Both of them actually. I love my freinds.
Good luck in your French orals , Fia!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...might add more tomorrow...that's me for now.
xx

2 comments:

  1. nooo not Taylor Swift! I send you good music but no, you just don't listen ;)

    Also, move to a country where they appreciate polyandry so you can marry Marsters and Ventimiglia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her- she has a rather useful name haha.
    I like your music too.

    Poligamy is good :D hehehehe

    ReplyDelete