Saturday, 30 May 2009

Hmmm...well, half-term is drawing to an equally anticlimactic close as it was through it's entirety. However, exams loom so it's obviously back to the hard graft...possibly. If I can be bothered to put in effort.
In any case, I am now the rpoud, though slightly frustrated owner of an iPod Touch...it's so awesome I'm almost too scared to touch it. I'm going to get a case for it like Jack...well, commanded me to this evening. I'll buy it in Kingston in the morning...then revise...ha. Or, at least attempt to.
The computer quite obviously hates me...so this is amazing 'fun'. :P
Moving on...I watched Shadow Man last night -starring Steven Seagal...awesome film! So good...though, somehow they forgot to mention nudity on the back of the box...but maybe strip clubs don't count :P plastic enough as it is.
Lots of lovely violence though. I enjoyed it.

My week was spent not doing very much...but...doing a lot too. Though my mother disagrees fully with that statement. I did do things over the holiday : I watched DVDs, played on the PS2, read, drew, walked, talked on the phone and 'revised'.
I've just been thinking...I really don't like my name, it annoys me. With all the 'S's and stuff...and it looks like a fat name. You know those names that just LOOK fat? Well, that's my name -literally. And, why are there threes all over my life. 31/03/1993 couldn't get many more in, could it?
God, you can tell I'm in a bad mood right now I bet. Anyway, I'd like to write for fanfics but 1) I lack the ability and 2) the time. Much like swimming, and Badminton, and everything else I enjoy.
I fail at it.

Going to bed. Fck Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment